CPS Dental, Inc. (CPS) was founded in 1989 to provide high quality and low cost
dental programs. Starting in the New York metropolitan area we have expanded our
network of participating dentists to cities across the country to meet our client's
service area needs.
Over two decades later we are still striving to meet our original mission, to provide
CPS clients with a variety of dental programs and services that will allow them
to select the most appropriate solution from a full spectrum of alternatives:
- Point of Service - allows choice from a network of dentists who will accept
a pre-determined fee schedule as payment in full. The schedule is always below usual
and customary prevailing fees and if self-insured the organization only pays for
the services provided, not insurance company overhead.
- Capitation - an alternative that allows the organization to limit its risk
by having a paid-in-full benefit at a fixed per member, per month fee.
- Membership Program - an innovative dental program that provides its members
with discounted dental fees at participating dental locations. And, membership in
the program is free.
CPS provides its clients with:
© 2010 by CPS Dental, Inc. All rights reserved
- Comprehensive dental program administration
- Dental networks
- Claim adjudication and payment (including EOBs)
- Eligibility verification
- HIPAA Compliance
- Management Reporting